Thick Beard With Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and DHT Blockers
Thick beard with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and DHT Blockers
Thick beard is naturally a symbol of manliness. It has been so throughout human history. Thick beard was always associated with power, prowess, wisdom, leadership, masculinity, and virility.
In the movies we’d always see a tribe leader with a thick beard. Or a king as a full-bearded man on the throne surrounded by clean shaven subordinates. Having a beard proclaimes powerfully: “I am a man”.
So, what is the best way to grow a thick beard?
- Commit. Growing a beard is a commitment. You must let your beard grow for at least four weeks.
- Growing stubble is easy. It’s just a few days’ wait. After that, it only requires basic grooming for maintenance.
- Don’t start shaping your beard too soon either — you will most likely cut off more than you’ve wanted. You need to give your beard time to grow to a respectable length.
- Don’t forget Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion. Start applying it as soon as you start growing a beard. It makes it look healthier, younger and extra fun.
To apply it, put a few drops into your hands and rub them together, then rub your hands through your beard and on the cheeks. You can use the eyedropper and put the ECURI ANTI HAIR LOSS LOTION it directly onto the beard. Massage it throughout the beard with your hands or a hairbrush. Finish with brushing the beard so that it is neatly groomed. That’s it!
Apply in morning, after your shower, for a soft shiny beard or just before sleep, to get the conditioning benefits overnight.
BALD AND BEARDED
Those who are capable of growing a beard since a very young age are prone to hair loss. Only a few lucky ones can grow a full grown beard while never suffering from Male Pattern Baldness.
The male hormone testosterone has a tremendous effect on facial hair growth. It’s what creates facial hair follicles to begin with. The more testosterone you have, the more likely you can grow a full beard.
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a by-product of testosterone.
As latest researches around the world show DHT hormone forms an obstacle for the facial hair to grow in full length and more commonly it destroys hair by killing the hairfollicles.
By increasing your testosterone and lowering DHT levels with Ecuri DHT Blockers, you can cultivate a thick beard. One or two capsuls a day will take care of the DHT in your body and promote your health in deneral.
HAIR LOSS SOLUTIONS TIP: DON’T FORGET TO EXERCISE
Exercise affects facial hair in three ways:
- Loosing excessive weight increases testosterone.
- Short intensive exercise is proven to increase testosterone and prevent it from declining. Particularly weightlifting and high-intensity interval training. Any exercise has a positive effect on your health and testosterone.
- Exercise increases blood circulation and blood carries proteins and vitamins to your hair follicles.
For some, growing a beard is not easy and for others, it grows so fast that it is a challenge to keep up with it. So, taking good care of it is important; in fact, most beards need daily care or they go from a sexy look to a scruffy and unkempt look. You need to wash, trim and condition it to help keep it well-groomed.
If you have something to share, leave a comment below.