Hair growth homemade mask recipe using Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and Apple Cider Vinegar
Hair growth homemade mask recipe that uses Ecuri Anti Hair loss Lotion and Apple Cider Vinegar is one of our healthy hair growing tips of the week.
This mask strengthens existing hair, regenerates and soothes the scalp and stimulates new hair growth, while providing a mild styling effect for your hair. It’s easy to make in your own kitchen, very easy to apply topically and it won’t cost you much.
The main component of this homemade mask is Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion.
- Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion is absolutely unique in its composition as well as action.
- Because of all its ingredients are purely organic and nature based, the lotion do not cause any negative side effects. It is mild and gentle for your skin and can be applied by both male and female with sensitive scalp condition.
- However, its action is powerful enough to activate and maintain a much healthier hair growth then you probably have already, especially during such coarse winter weather conditions as it is just now.
The lotion combines several essential oils, herbal extracts and vitamins in exact proportions to insure that your hair receives every element and nourishment it needs to grow faster and stronger.
What will Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion do for your hair?
- Anti Hair Loss: It stops hair loss immediately and stimulates hair growth.
- Natural Clarifying Treatment: It’s ideal for getting rid of clumpy residue and gunk from products build-up in your hair, without depriving your hair of its natural oils.
- pH Balancer: Hair is towards the slightly acidic side of pH scale. Its ideal range is pH of 4.5 to 5.5, which is quite near to that of the essential oils compounds in the lotion, particularly of the rosemary.
- Treats Dry, Itchy Scalp: It contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, so will soothe and heal an itchy or dry scalp.
- Revitalize Hair: When used regularly in your daily hair care routine, it will revitalize your hair, making it strong yet smooth.
Why combine the Ecuri Anti hair Loss Lotion with Apple Cider Vinegar?
To find out answer to this read further.
Apple Cider Vinegar is by itself a great treatment for itchy and dry scalp. It has been discovered centuries ago that it helps in cleansing up build up and smoothening hair cuticles. It has effective ways to revitalize hair texture as well.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Here are 5 hair benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Fights Tangles: It works as a natural detangler. It flattens the hair surface, letting a comb or brush to slide easily through the hair.
- Enhances Porosity: Adequate porosity enables hair to absorb and retain moisture. Apple cider vinegar’s acidity enhances porosity by closing the hair cuticle. Consequently, hair will retain more moisture.
- Prevents Split Ends And Breakage: It has the capability to smooth hair’s cuticle, thus can control split ends and hair breakage.
- Cure Dandruff: Apple cider vinegar has natural anti-fungal properties to combat and mitigate dandruff. Plus, its acidic properties balance pH levels and restore the scalp’s protective acid mantle layer to ward off further fungal growth.
- Eases Frizz: When it’s used as a follow-up to baking soda, it works to make hair strands shinier, closes cuticles and lessens frizz.
Thus, by combining two strong components in one recipe you will both benefit hair and scalp twice as much!
Hair Growth HOMEMADE Mask with ECURI ANTI HAIR LOSS LOTION and Apple Cider Vinegar
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 15 drops Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Glass bottle with spray dispenser
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a container.
- Mix well before each use.
- Apply on the scalp and keep it under dry towel for warmth for about 10 min.
- Shampoo as usual with your favourite shampoo.
Note of caution:
- Apple Cider Vinegar is very concentrated. It is also full of strong acidic properties! Because of this, please remember to use glass containers when storing it.
- Use this mask once or twice a week to get rid of dandruff, restore pH balance and hair growth.
Which Apple Cider Vinegar to Buy?
Look for organic one. It is made from organic apples and does not contain harmful chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides.
Also go for raw unpasteurized quality as the unpasteurized cider vinegar has much powerful enzyme offering all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Hair Loss Solutions Tips:
Keep the hair growth homemade mask with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle in your bathroom.