Hair Thickener with Ecuri Scalp Anti Hair Loss Lotion
Everyone wants beautiful hair, IT DOESN’T MATTER whether you a man or a woman. Yet hair loss is common in both genders and this causes the hair to become thin and look unattractive. Learning how to thicken hair naturally and finding the right hair thickener could make a difference for you.
The studies show us that by week 22, a developing fetus has formed all of its hair follicles. Now, this comes to about 5 million on the body! There are a total of 1 million on the head, with 100,000 of those follicles on the scalp.
Since we can’t generate new hair follicles anytime during the course of our lives, this is the largest number of hair follicles a human will ever have. Most people will notice that the density of scalp hair is reduced as they grow from childhood to adulthood. This happens because our scalps literally expand as we grow.
Hier are some of the factors that can contribute to thinning hair:
- Stress physical or emothional
- Hormonal imbalances
- Thyroid condition
- Toxic exposure
- Deficiencies in vitamins and minerals
When the hair is falling out we experience hair loss. Usually, another hair starts to grow from the same follicle. However, hair growth can decrease if DHT (a male androgen hormone that causes follicles to shrink) is high. For men, male pattern baldness follows that of a receding hairline. For women, baldness is characterised by thinning on the top or the center of the head. This is also known as androgenetic alopecia.
However, there are some hair loss and hair thickener remedies you can use to improve your hair naturally. Not only will it help you gain some voluminous locks and stop hair loss, it will save you a lot of money! You can start some of these things right away, such as:
- Lifestyle changes to reduce stress
- Dietary improvements
- Regularly using certain hair thickener natural remedies like the Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion which contain rosemary and clary sage extracts
There are several plant’s extracts that can help thicken the hair naturally:
- Rosemary is one of the best for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.
- Clary sage can help balance scalp oils. Sage has some similar properties as rosemary due to its ability to increase cellular metabolism and to balance hormones.
Hair Thickener such as the Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion is worth trying to use!