Benefits of Camphor for healthy hair growth in Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion
Benefits of camphor essential oil are based on its antiseptic, anaesthetic, anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties.
Because of its stimulating property for blood circulation, camphor oil is essential for improving scalp condition and invigorating hair growth.
Camphor oil is one of the main components in the Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion.
The benefits of this lotion for the renewing growth of your own hair is stressed by the fact that it has been included as a valuable compound of the three-steps HAIR LOSS SOLUTIONS METHOD by ECURI COSMETICS that prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth for both men and women.
- Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion was painstakingly developed by the team of Ecuri Cosmetics and is unique in its composition as well as effects.
- All its ingredients are nature based, safe to use and do not cause any side effects. The lotion can be applied by men and women with sensitive scalp condition.
- Its stimulating hair growth effects are fast and noticeable as it activates and maintains of a much healthier hair growth practically within several weeks.
- The lotion combines several essential oils, herbal extracts and vitamins in exact proportions to insure that your hair receives every element and nourishment your hair needs to grow faster and stronger.
Why is camphor beneficial for healthy hair growth?
- The oil of camphor is obtained during the process of extraction of camphor from two types of camphor trees: the Common Camphor tree, (Cinnamonum Camphora) and the Borneo Camphor tree (Dryobalanops Camphora).
- The components of camphor oil are Alcohol, Borneol, Pinene, Camphene, Camphor, Terpene and Safrol. Camphor oil, apart from having a cool, penetrating and lasting aroma, has many medicinal properties.
- Camphor oil is an effective stimulant, which boosts the activity of the circulatory system, metabolism and digestion. This property helps in treating problems associated with improper blood circulation, digestion, sluggish or overactive metabolic rates and a wide variety of other less common conditions.
- Camphor oil is an excellent disinfectant, insecticide and germicide. It can be added to drinking water to disinfect it. An open bottle or container of camphor oil, or burning a piece of cloth soaked in camphor oil, drives away insects and kills germs.
- Camphor is also used in many medical preparations such as ointments and lotion to cure skin diseases, as well as bacterial and fungal infections of the skin. When mixed into bathing water, camphor oil disinfects the whole body externally and kills lice or other small parasites of bugs that might be on your body.
Please visit our webshop to buy hair growth stimulating products with camphor and other natural compounds and if you have any questions you can leave a comment below.