Shea butter hair growth mask with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion
Shea butter hair growing mask with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion will nurture, moisturize and strengthen your hair in just 20 minutes.
Shea Butter moisturizes both scalp and hair and has a number of other beneficial qualities that are priceless for out skin and hair care.
Most of our skin care products contain synthetic ingredients that are often the primary ingredients.
In contrast, raw shea butter is a great natural ingredient. It serves as a moisturizer, gives a nice glow to the skin. It helps make the skin soft by providing hydration.This quality of shea butter makes it an amazing skin conditioning agent.
- Raw shea butter helps tissue cell regeneration and softening of the skin, which reduces wrinkles. The American Journal of Life Sciences reported a clinical study involving 30 volunteers in which this natural plant compound diminished various signs of aging. In another clinical study for dry, delicate or aging skin, 49 volunteers applied it twice daily and discovered that it prevented photo aging.
- It is also shown to boost collagen production, which is essential for skin strength.
Relieves Windburn, Sunburn and Winter Dry Skin
- Raw shea butter is perfect to help eliminate that itchy winter skin!
- Its moisturizing qualities penetrate deep into the skin and offer more moisturizing benefits while preventing windburn.
- It’s perfect for cracked and dry heels, hands, rough elbows and knees.
This wonderful product also protect your skin from the sun. It is a much healthier choice than most sunscreens which are filled with chemicals that penetrate the skin and enter our bodies. Shea butter has the SPF about 6 and it can provide some protection in a more natural way. It is perfect underneath makeup.
- It seals in moisture.
- It conditions the scalp and alleviates dandruff.
- It provides overall protection from harsh climates — much like how Shea butter hair growth mask with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion. You can use it on your scalp, hair or both to improve your hair and skin health and appearance.
Shea butter hair growing mask with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion recipe:
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 table spoon shea butter (raw shea butter would be the best choice)
- 5 drops Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion (hair growing lotion; it’s pure, natural and packed with numerous essential oils and hair growing supplements)
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- Gently warm the substance to soften it.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle.
- Rub thoroughly through your hair and scalp.
- For best results, leave on for 20–30 minutes.
- Then, rinse, shampoo and condition as normal.
Enjoy brilliant and healthy hair. Shea butter hair growing mask can actually provide volume when applied to just the roots when styling!