Amazingly easy DIY recipe to cure dry and itchy scalp with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and banana
Amazingly easy DIY recipe to cure flaky and itchy scalp with Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and banana
Banana is one of those magic gem-fruit of nature that can be applied outwardly on almost every part of the body. Bananas combat depression, make you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. They can cure the itch of a mosquito bite and put a great shine on your shoes. Hair and scalp greatly benefit from its moisturaizing and healing properties as well. Especially, if your scalp troubles you with itchy and dry patches of skin when temperature outside starts to drop, while your skin may get defensive. As cooler and dryer air sucks moisture from your skin it may cause cracks and flakes in its outermost layer.
Try this do-it-yourself flaky scalp and hair mask with two key ingredients, consisting of the Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and banana. This will help control the dandruff and nourish your scalp. With regard to the Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion, we are talking about several prescious and healing essential oils. Particularly, cinnamon oil, camphor oil, rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil.
Cinnamon essential oil is well-known for its stimulating properties and rejuvenating effect on cells.
Camphor essential oil helps reduce flaky scalp by stimulating the scalp and increasing circulation.
Rosemary oil usage leads to an increase in microcirculation of the scalp, which promotes hair growth.
Eucalyptus oil has posses an antimicrobial power. It also has the ability to soothe flaking skin and remove dandruff.
Making this flaky scalp hair mask is very easy.
Just blend the ingredients in a glass container. Don’t forget to add a carrier oil, like almond or coconut oil.
The Banana do-it-yourself flaky scalp hair mask makes only one application. We do not recommend storing it in the fridge as its strength will be diminished.
Homemade Flaky Scalp Do-It-Yourself Hair Mask with Essential Oils based Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion and Banana
Total Time: 3 minutes
Serves: 1 application
- 15 drops Ecuri Anti Hair Loss Lotion with Cinnamon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Camphor essential oils
- 1 soft or even brown Banana (organic by choice)
- 2 teaspoons sweet Almond or Coconut oil or pure water
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mash the banana
- Blend with the rest of the ingredients in a glass container.
- Gently massage directly into the scalp.
- Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Shampoo well and rinse and enjoy!
Natural Cures From A Simple Banana
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
- Remove a wart by placing the inside of a piece of banana peel against the wart and taping it in place.
- Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
And if you’d like to share your experiences with us, leave a comment below.